View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Quote:
Originally Posted by froghat View Post
What a nice ROM! Just got a TP2 (my Diamond failed for the umpteenth time) and loaded it up. Thanks for keeping up with the development and support.
Congrats on the new phone! I'm sure you're loving it! I remember when I first got my TP2, it was love at first sight. Sooo much bigger than my TP and your Diamond. TP2 + SharkieROM = Can't go wrong! Enjoy the phone and my ROM. Thank you for trying me out! I'm honored to hear that you like it and I appreciate you stopping in to let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Thank you for expressing your appreciation!! That really goes a long way with the developers here!
+1

PPCGeeks devs still care about their work and more importantly the people that use it. Which is more than I can say for some other dev sites around here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.