View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:10 PM
jjennings2510
Lurker

jjennings2510 is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

I loved my TP2! The phone had great battery life, a great keyboard (i'm a huge texter) great speakerphone (great for those nights when you want to fall asleep with your loved one lol) and just a lot of features....I used the TP2 for over a year.....i went through 4 of them....people kept asking me why I kept going back to the ride or die phone and I told them bc of the features and ease of use. I would still be using it if it wasn't for that little screen defect. Just got tired of the digitizer going out.....but I loved it....it even gave me a chance to see what the hype was with Android. When I upgraded to the Evo I already knew what apps I wanted and knew my way around Android thanks to the TP2....this was my first dual booting phone. First phone I actually tried to "modify" bc I'm ok with stock roms and flashing roms scare me so I was happy that i could run Android from the SD card....all in all the TP2 will always hold a spot in my heart....I cant throw away my decommissioned phone....doesn't seem right so it will go back in its box and will be thrown in my closet. I can't lie the bigger screens on the newer phones are refreshing to look at but no phone can touch the keyboard of the TP2. I miss it a lot and I feel so slow now typing texts on a screen. Swype helps a little but is still slower than my keyboard......I'm done blabbing. Hated to move on but had to. RIP TP2....the first smartphone I actually loved.
This post has been thanked 1 times.