View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:14 AM
vzihome
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Glad more peeps are jumping in. I dont want to lose track of the precious bugs so i may need help keep tabs on what works and what dont.

as for the ringer, enable vibrate for now since it happens to me too. It comes on way too late by the time the caller almost gave up.

Videos ? i havent even tried this.. lol

powerdown hang ? really? Lets hope it was a one time thing.

(*,)
Calls come in good for me, even when I have been on pandora, did have a couple of times it rang and screen wouldn't come on but I could still answer with hardware button.

Videos on youtube app over wifi...perfect haven't tried it on 3g yet.

Powerdown hang, hasn't happen to me yet, I haven't been on winmo in days, this is my daily build.

Been using v6 supercharger script with multitask setting and I have been running this build no problem. I tried the aggressive setting and just kept getting me fail to wake and sometimes froze on me. I know arrrghhh uses this, just wondering if you tried this setting yet with the new release candidate?

Sent from my ACL powered TP2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by vzihome; 11-11-2011 at 07:16 AM.