View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-mobile Q3 results

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@Riley
it's true that I was having problems before the iPhone came along but since it did my speeds got even worse and now I'm seeing reduced speeds in other places too, sprint did not properly prepare for the iPhone and the iPhoners will not stick around as quite a few of them have already returned them and went to ATT or VZ, u can go on the sprint community forums and look if u don't believe me. All the returns are bound to cost some money and that's why sprint is like $6b short with apple.
Sure, time will tell I guess. They obviously felt that this will help them turn the tide. Sprint has been marketing lower prices and unlimited data for years. Hasn't stopped the bleeding so why not try offering a device that apparently sells well?