View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 02:37 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: can't wifi tether to android tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
wmwifirouter works without changing anything... it creates wifi as a "real" wifi and not ad hoc at least for me :S I was able to connect my laptop/ipad/evo to my tp2

not sure if android tablet is "different" than ipad/evo though but I don't got anythign else as a tablet to test lol but the app isn't free
it creates an adhoc for me , its even listed in the settings as adhoc , you can change it but im not sure how to make it work .

EDIT: I found this website , you can make it an access point , however you MUST have a wireless router to make it work . http://support.wmwifirouter.com/knowledge/KB0806019/

Last edited by elesbb; 11-10-2011 at 03:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.