Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:19 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issues with screen on TP2, redish tint appearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotarou1 View Post
Well, redish tint is coming back. Some days it will last me 1.5 days other times it will last 2 minutes. The one thing I noticed is when I don't have the redish tint, responsiveness isn't as good. But as soon as the screen becomes redish tint, the responsiveness of everything is much quicker. Kind of weird.

For example when entering the sliding lock screen, I have to move my fingers slowly when screen looks good, but can slide around much faster when screen is red. Same thing when starting apps and when swiping across home screens.
The more you describe it, the more this seems like a hardware issue. Perhaps WinMo just doesn't tax the phone enough to make the issue surface? Have you noticed any heat problems?

I don't know what we can do for you, as your phone is the only one experiencing this problem. It almost has to be hardware, and there's some reason that it's not manifesting itself in WinMo.