View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First time TP2 user! just bought one for $40

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstickredgti View Post
Umm just to clarify, FRX07 (android) works great for daily use. Yes you can make phone calls.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...e-release.html

I completely agree,
I use the FRX07.1 and it runs alot smoother then my windows mobile side right now.
I mean, yes it has its flaws here and there, it will randomly restart and freeze alot, but my windows side does that too. I think its just the phone

and at @elesbb
the tp2 would have been a beast with a 1gtz, but you gata keep in mind that this is an "old" device by todays standards. I dont think they had many if any 1gtz processors in phones back in 08/09.
And like I stated above, I use android on my tp2 more then windows.
it works for exactly what I need it for.
I dont care if angry birds doesnt work lol

to the OP, its good you went through the process of installing the prl and profile by hand. alot of roms Ive tried out dont even have them.
Energy roms for instance, only have a provision cab that is suppose to include them in it but i dont think it works at all.
I think its retarded that they were taken out. I had alot of data issues when they were "upgrading" my towers and it wasnt till then that I realized that energy took the profile updates out.