Old 11-07-2011, 02:03 PM
resinis
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

resinis is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First time TP2 user! just bought one for $40

yeah but in LEAD's rom, it appears to be in the settings tab on the home screen only. if you use that settings link, it takes you to a custom setup page that allows you to do the prl and the profile updates.

i didnt know this until after i installed the cabs manually. oh well, for next time...

this phone is A_W_E_S_O_M_E. i found a good overclocking app that lets it run at 750mhz even on battery power. this thing is so freakin fast it actually feels like my desktop! its much snappier then my n270 netbook too... its actually fun to use this phone.

ive been using windows mobile phones since the mogul/wm5 days, and i gotta say THIS is what wm was always supposed to be like. and i love the call quality too, people never ask me to repeat myself anymore, and i can always hear them clear as a bell... this thing just smokes my treo pro so bad that that old phone is childs play. and i paid the same $40 !

i see a couple tp2's on ebay now for about $70 shipped... i might get my buddy one for xmas and just deck it all out like i did mine with the roms and upgrades...
This post has been thanked 1 times.