View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 04:31 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surlamer
horndoctor, I cannot get this to work. This all shouldn't be this hard. I'm probably going to have to take this issue to a local Sprint dealer, as I'm not ppc savvy. The phone will not accept these files the way I'm trying to load them. I don't know if the phone's active-sync mobile 5 os is in conflict with my desktop win7 os with WMDC version 6.1 or not? I have no idea what I'm doing with this thing! Thanks.
Well, if you take it to a Sprint Store they aren't going to help you except tell you to get a newer device. I doubt anyone there will even recognize your ppc or have a clue.
If you really want to get it to work you'll have to do some reading in the Apache forums here and learn how to do it yourself. If it has hardware problems like non-functioning keys and screen issues or anything else I would say it's not worth messing with anyway and you're better off getting something newer.
I have no doubt though that if there isn't anything wrong with your device hardware wise you can get it to work. You should definitely unlock it and install a newer rom which will help everything function better.
Good Luck To You!