View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 01:04 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by yappering View Post
In keeping on topic. I installed Froyo 7.1 on my TP2. Battery life is horrible. Even on the charger, the screen wont turn on and I will have to remove the battery and restart everyday. I have Juice Defender running with that script recommended to save battery life.
Also over clocking at 712 with using juice defender to set idle cpu at 245. The thing still dies every day just sitting idle off the charger. I think i have limited syncing to every hour. Any thoughts?
Do NOT use JuiceDefender. That software is horrid, and from every single user that has used it said battery life went down. Don't use it!! Even native Android device users have said that app is atrocious.

Other than that, I don't know what could be wrong. Start by ditching it, maybe throttle down the OC a little... although I OC to 710mhz all the time. Works great.