Thread: Best ROM?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:55 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
It pretty much goes down like this:

If u want ur device to just work then a 6.1 ROM simply cannot be beat. LEAD ROM is a good 6.5 ROM that also just works as well as this ROM. also cannot go wrong with @elesbb userROM in the just works category.

If u want ur device to look good and work then u go with VIN's roms. Haven't really tried sharkie but it sounds like its good too since it's highly recommended as well.

If u want ur device to just look good with a serious hit on performance and reliability then u might want to check out the NRG ROMS.
Thanks for the mention @eric12341 . didn know this thread was here xP but to the OP my ROM and a lot of barebones ROM's are designed for a more user experience , when i first joined . i found a lot of the ROMs to be too cluttered , but yet the barebones just wasnt enough , go figure xP so i created userROM , for none other than the user , hence "user"ROM

Happy flashing !