View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 PM
qanda
PPCGeeks Regular

qanda is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to lock volume buttons while phone is locked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb
when is based off the reg entries , it has two while statements ............. i may need a sleep entry before checking to see if its unlocked , your device may be a split second slower in changing a reg entry then what mortscript can read .
Funny you should mention the device being a bit slower. I do notice that it lags a command such as Back or X. It takes a second or so to compete the action, so the time factor on the 'when' may be the answer.

Quote:
.......... that makes things a tad easier on my end . but everything registry wise is getting set and unset so it seems to be working .
Glad I could help somewhat

Quote:
............. all the info you just gave me narrows it down to the last while statement and the command to switch windows . i'll start there .
I am glad I could come up with a direction for a possible solution, except I have no idea how I got to it.

Quote:
all the cabs i create from here on out , INSTALL WITHOUT UNINSTALLING the original .
That will make things a lot easier. Super.

Quote:
im not doing much today (other than black ops and battlefield 3 xP) so i can work on it today . im eager to get this working !
Me too. I'm only playing around on MS FS testing out some new flight procedures for some upcoming flights.
(I know your going to ask. Yes, I am). lol

Regards,
QA

Last edited by qanda; 11-05-2011 at 06:53 PM.