View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 03:06 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Well almost 1 week without a post, and bumping 6 months without a new rom.

I think we all knew that it would get here, but its kind of sad. In the past I always upgraded to the newest windows phone long before the old thread died out. This is the first time I am one of the old holdouts, and for the record I still love my TP2 and am not changing soon.

So now I have 2 things to say:

1. The death of windows mobile. It has been greatly exaggerated. I think we all got a little angry and resentful at the way Microsoft treated 6.5 and just turned our back on her. But having had the opportunity to use 7 mobile lately I realize it really is a great phone and I have not doubts that it will be my next phone. I won't bother you with why I don't like android and a bunch of facts on 7, but just read over the 30 days article posted at the bottom.

2. As a tribute to all who have stuck with their TP and NRGZ, I went back 10 pages or 91 posts or a month and a 1/2 (whatever you prefer) and began thanking every post. It will take a couple of days ( your only allowed 30 thanks a day) and it might not be quite kosher, but I think you all deserve it.

Thats it

30 Days With Windows Phone 7 | PCWorld Business Center
This post has been thanked 4 times.