View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 04:41 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: My HTC touch pro 2 screen does not work in some areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan at Design View Post
Yeah it isn't. but my case is very rare it seems and no one seems to have a definite answer to give me and a way to fix it.
Umm...I gave you an answer and a suggestion.
Basically, if your device works fine away from your work area then like I said before something in your work area is causing your issue and it's not necessarily your device. So like I said, you should try to isolate your device from any interference and see if it works properly. I doubt there is an absolute definite answer to fix your issue. You'll just have to troubleshoot and try some things to try to minimize any magnetic or radio interference.