Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:16 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issues with screen on TP2, redish tint appearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Time to get a real android device.
How is this even remotely helpful?

Don't even bother responding if this is all you have to say. As if none of us have considered this before .

I for one love the keyboard on the TP2, and don't really like the price hike from switching either. If I go with a 3g phone it'd only be a $10 hike (which is complete BS), but if I get a 4g device it'll be an additional $20/mo. Plus, I haven't seen a single native device that even comes close to the quality of the TP2's keyboard. Plus, none of the keyboard devices have a tilt screen.

I really do love this phone, and I've only had it for just over a year... I don't see any reason to upgrade to something I won't be happy with. Especially if it's going to cost me more money!!