View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:31 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckl3b3rry View Post
I'm on sprint and mine didn't work. What radio do you have flashed? Could that be difference? Did you modify the froyo.user.conf file before you initial boot or after? Thanks in advance for the help.
Nope, data 'just works'. Do you get any errors? A 3g icon at the top? Anything? You need to give me something to go off of. Did you setup an APN? I only had to do that for MMS, not data.

I was on 2.32 (latest Sprint radio) and now I'm on 2.37WV, the latest VZ radio. Shouldn't matter tho.

So please, tell me as much as you possibly can about what you've tried, what you see, etc. Troubleshooting doesn't occur by me just guessing .