Old 10-30-2011, 07:44 AM
schumifer
Lurker

schumifer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Still on this phone and loving it.
Does practically everything i need, i use 5-6 programs for my work almost everyday, i have set and customized it in a way that anything else seems unusable to me.
Its keyboard will never be surpassed judging from current "pro" versions...
Don't need the devs, since they already did everything there was to be done for this phone. Using a 6.5 version, with not much eye candy but enough still!
I don't get all the fuss about screen resolution and colors. I feel fine with mine. It's a phone ...wtf?
Got 2 batteries for a full usage of 5 days , a silicone 2-part case that protects it (i got proof!!!) and a screen protector (changes whenever necessary, 10 or so more are waiting patiently their turn to humbly serve !).
Got the video-out cable (still sealed in its original bag-darned useless purchase, but it was cheap!).
And we are having our 2-year anniversary next month...

And yes, i am not stupid. I too would wish for a processor with ..."balls" and a camera that is less much of a joke...but it comes with the package. And this package is a keeper

PS. Will not go to WP7 or iOS . Android is the only way to go for me, if and when i decide to