View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 05:47 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: SERO $30 to Family Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopboypat View Post
Hello everybody, I have had the Original SERO plan from 2006. The one that did not include Texts. So now after adding unlimited Texts, Total Protection Plan, and a 25% employee discount my plan is about $54 a month. Now I am needing to add another line to my plan or get a new plan. My contract was up in 2008. And I am not apposed to going to another carrier, but would like to stay with sprint if I can.

What I need is:
at least 500 minutes
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Data
Ability to use "Smart phones and 4G"

Now I only need 2 lines, and I basically want the best deal, If I go the EPRP way, will I still get my 25% discount? Every time I go to add a line sprint tells me I need to change my plan. So, What is my best option, stay with sprint? Or is there a better plan out there somewhere?
How is it 54$ with 25% discount? seems a little high....

30$ + 7.50$ + 8$ = 45.50$ or is that with tax? as for EDRP, from what I heard it don't stack with discounts.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)