View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:42 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
WM will always have a spot in my heart, but it has come to a point where Android does most of the stuff WM does and since WM isn't being updated and all the devs pretty much left and windows embedded 7 will never end up on a cell phone there really is not much choice.

I mean software aside it just ended up as a hardware game, give it 5 more years and we will have cellphones with 1 week or even unlimited battery life running 16 core processors, 32gb ram and 256gb rom. There just comes a point where we must move on :/
Agreed , but like you said , WM will ALWAYS have a place in my heart , i have learned so much from you guys here and i have WM to thank for that . Its where i started ! But you are right when you say its just time to move on , i personally feel if WM would still have programs being made that it would be great , but i guess companys want their money so they came out with something new :/ im still using WM . Prolly will till my contract expires , and prolly then again a few times after . Thanks to all those who enriched the experience of WM
This post has been thanked 1 times.