View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:53 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extremely slow initial build

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzel View Post
I do want to use it, and I appreciate the job you've done here. I am new to Android, but nowhere new to computers. If you could provide me with a location of the possible crash dump, or a log file, or other info I could pull, I'd do that.
However given the sequence of my actions I could not find any mistakes on my side, so I treated any deviation from the scenario described in the manual, as a warning sign.
I do have some ideas to try when I get home, but at this point I am at a loss with this. I would not expect the default browser to crash on a Google home page. I have not had a chance to try anything else.
lol, if that's all you tried then replace the stock browser. It's not that great anyway.

I have 0 issues with the stock browser, other than it sucks and is featureless. I installed Dolphin Mini and haven't looked back.