View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:12 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetaffairs View Post
does angry birds work for anyone?

it doesn't work for me. just loads up to the picture with the red bird in the middle and quits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Worked for me on 06 & 07.....but to say it's choppy is a huge understatement.
Indeed. Angry Birds requires OpenGLES2.0 - which our hardware does not support, so attempting a software fix is more than useless.

There are some "other" versions of Angry Birds aren't so heavy on the requirements. There's some "Angry Birds Lite" and "Rio" that supposedly run well.

Whew, I actually thought there people had gotten all the Angry Birds out of their systems. I haven't had to say this for at least a few days .