View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Root 3D with new bootloader 1.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Thing is I can get one from sprint for my sero upgrade for like 150.
I HIGHLY dought Ima find one on ebay for that price lol

not a good one anyway

I dont mind waiting awhile longer for the rev to work it out.
But if its been 2 months already with nothing to show.. what are the odds that they get it any time soon?
its hard to say cuz the hard part is cracking the hboot it took them a month to crack it last time
they can go along time with nothing to show then one day they find a flaw in the code and bam its cracked

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."