View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 10:14 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
how odd, seems like i have a mystery app then?

I'll post the screenshots, one shows adw launcher and the other shows the launcher app farther down the list

and since you use adw launcher, would you happen to know how to remove the bar to edit the app icons? I mean the one that asks to remove/uninstall/edit icon after you hold it down to move icon. I been trying to find settings on this and on google and can't find anyway to remove it.
I don't have many apps running at the same time with the aggressive settings I have...

I'm also no longer on FRX07.1, but most of what I am working with should be similar .

I also don't know what you mean 'remove the bar to edit app icons' - that's one of the major features of ADW! If you're having issues with the software thinking you're wanting to move something when you don't want to move it, just lock the desktop. I was always having issues with the icons on the bottom wanting to freak out at random because I guess ADW kept thinking I wanted to screw with them. Lock desktop to the rescue.