View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 09:36 AM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
I need some urgent help, I sold a TP 2 with the Energy Rom on it at Ebay, and the guy that bought it has no tech skills at all, and cannot get Sprint to activate it on his account. I am thinking he is going to have to revert back to the Sprint Rom to activate the phone, but I need a set of super simple steps for him to take to do this, or some super simple steps for him to take to get it activated using the Energy Rom. I have already tried helping him as much as I could, but he keeps saying all the Sprint people he talks to don't know how to do it. Please help!
I have sprint and when i got a replacement phone with a fresh NRG flash i had this issue.. you need to get him to download the PRL and Profile update files.. This will allow him to pull the profile from the sprint servers with all his account information. Once this is done he can do a PRL update and all will work fine.. No need to flash back to the stock rom... Even if he does, once the two are updated he can flash back to NRG then do another PRL update. The profile is not rom specific and all settings will be saved.
This post has been thanked 1 times.