View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 10:11 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I'm aware the grass is greener, but the green out of my pocket is also a lot more! Last time I checked an individual plan on Verizon with text and 5gb data was around$ 90 With a 21% employee discount.

Sent from an Epic 3G using ppcgeeks.

i got into verizon days before they axed the unlimited data so im grandfathered in for almost 2 years. even though you pay more on verizon, it's worth it for functional 3g & lte.

the excuses i see about sero plans and unlimited data will no longer be able to be used as i gaurentee next year they will eliminate both. why stick to a carrier with such bad service that your high tech phone is almost unusable?