View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 10:03 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So what would you do in my position?

rainfreak it's a good idea to shift people towards sites that have better support for their phones. i think you guys should do this for the webos/palm, iphone and blackberry sections here. make this site strictly android and wp7.... i guess have a limited section for winmo too but it appears there is not much demand for that anymore. you guys have got to look to the future of this site.

to the OP, i would just not say anything and keep the discount. there was a thread here years back that showed people how to get a discount and i used it and said i worked for citibank and i had the full 27% discount for over 3 years and they never even questioned it. again it all depends on your morals.