View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:19 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Why no Epic 2 yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@gTen

u'll be waiting forever for LTE knowing sprint. ur better off going to t-mobile in the meantime and enjoy some good ol' HSPA which is faster than EVDO and Wi-Max combined
Sprint promised to get LTE mid 2012. At that point my 2 year upgrade comes up, I am still considering adding a t-mobile line but I still plan to keep my sprint lines. The thing boils down to whether or not the place I live has HSPA+ or not cause while I am in NYC I am kinda in a suburb area. And unfortunately their coverage maps don't help much with indication. As far as I can tell there are no cellphone towers in my neighborhood and we get our signals from the neighborhood next to us.

Quote:
@revaaron typing on screen is fine now especially on a 4" plus screen where it's bound to be better, on my arrive I rarely use the keyboard as it is.
While I myself use the onscreen most of the time, there are other uses. For example: Surfing the internet and remote management are a lot easier with a kb

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)