View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:34 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
not really just making another suggestion just like what @gullzway did. its funny what he says about his epic "this phone is money man" but I won't be with the arrive much longer because sprint's ongoing slow 3G speeds have caused me to email dan@sprint.com to try to get out of my contract. I'll soon be rocking an HD7 on T-mobile.
The Epic is Money, especially running Gingerbread. But I'm on SERO, if I had to pay $79.99/month like the new contracts, I'd be on another carrier yesterday with the somewhat poor coverage and speeds I get around my house. I use wifi at home,but there's a 5 mile radius around my house that is 1x coverage. If they ever axe my SERO plan, I'll most likely look into the T-Mobile plans you mentioned!