Lurker
Threadstarter

rgviewer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not receiving calls on FRX07.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
I had an similar situation happen yesterday.

Phone was working fine for several days/weeks (calls, texts, everything - don't remember the last time I rebooted) then around 5pm I got a barrage of texts from a friend, but I didn't actually get around to reading/responding until 5:30 or so.

The weird thing was that I had no data and trying to toggle in/out of airplane mode did nothing. I found out later that someone also tried to call between 5:00 and 5:30, but it went straight to voice mail.

Nothing seemed to be able to "unstick" the problem, so I power cycled the phone. Once back in to FRX7.1 the text went out almost immediately and data/calls once again worked.

I'm using a Rhod400/CDMA.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Is it worth a shot to try the file linked on XDA?
My phone has been working great to, been using it for several days without rebooting phone. Tonight I got several txt from a friend. Later I tried to view txt. I wasn't able to open the msg program to read the txt or delete them. The phone kept kicking me out, Also wouldn't let me get into settings. Then phone locked up and did a non stop mini boot.

Tried rebooting into android after resetting my phone but my data file somehow all got corrupted and wont reboot.

I am wondering if somehow the multiply txt messages could be corrupting android somehow. later called friend and found he never sent pic messages or anything big, just short txt.

This is probably in the wrong area to be talking about this and sorry for the long post.

Anyway I love my TP2 Android and thanks to everyone who has made this possible.