View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:18 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@fixxxer2008 it has horrid reviews on the web because those reviewers are biased or don't know what they're talking about, very hard to find an unbiased review about a phone online. on the sprint site the arrive is one of the highest rated phones on there in customer satisfaction and any bad reviews there are due to the person not knowing what they were getting into before buying.

@aedon not really just making another suggestion just like what @gullzway did. its funny what he says about his epic "this phone is money man" but I won't be with the arrive much longer because sprint's ongoing slow 3G speeds have caused me to email dan@sprint.com to try to get out of my contract. I'll soon be rocking an HD7 on T-mobile.

well I didnt mean it in a bad way. Im just saying that you always promot the arrive and mango
as far as sprint goes, I dont blame you. The towers here seem to finally be okay
luckly I spend more time in austin, and they have good 4g coverage.

After the horrid customer service I delt with I would prob totally concider a different carrier.. but I cant find another SERO lol