View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 05:56 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightsrealm View Post
Well, I'm leaning towards the Droid =D>. It seems to be a more reliable phone, it's a little cheaper, I like having an external storage card, and also...it's not Apple. I've heard that Apple is kind of like "big brother" watching over you. I like the bigger screen, despite it being a little heavier...and even though I won't be able to use SIRI (voice software on iPhone), I see that the droid has a similar app you can download.

Lastly, the only thing I'm not sure about is which phone is more stable. I will have this phone for 2 years, and so I've read that you get more updates from Apple, but I want the phone that will (in a year or two) still be kicking ass. And, for some reason, my "gut" is telling me that will be the Droid Photon (as opposed to the iPhone 4S) but I'm not really going off of any hard, cold facts.

Feel free to comment!

P.S. "smilies" are fun to use.
I have a friend who is all about iPhone.
he has had his first iphone for almost 3 or 4 years I think. he got the 3gs like a month after it was released. Im not sure when that was.
but he got it back when it was iOS3.somthing
then he continually upgraded through 4.whatever
and now hes on iOS5
so that one phone has served him well.
And he never cracked the screen untill about 2 or 3 months ago when I helped him move out of his apartment.

It was in his hoodie pocket and he livs on the 3rd floor.. and we were taking a box downstairs and it "jumped" out of his pocket lmao.

we kinda both just stared as it fell 3 stories and then looked at each other and said "oh sh*t...."

LUCKILY I was playing with one of the tank cases he had, the one that claim to make the phone indistructable, and was trying to figure out how it worked and i put his phone in it while he was packin up the last box

when he looked at it he was like "what the hell did you put it in there for? damn it, oh well I dont feel like taking it out right now"

surprisingly.. the phone itself was fine but the screen looks like someone shot it lol
but everything still works and he ses that iOS5 is soooo fast and amazing..
but when i played with the iphone at the store i was unimpressed

Last edited by aedon; 10-23-2011 at 05:59 PM.