View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED 9-20-11~ROM|userROM|29022

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtako View Post
Nice to find a bare bones rom for mobile shell. Has anyone tried the sim card support on this rom? I'm going to be traveling abroad soon and it'd be nice to get some confirmation that I'll be able to use the gsm ability of our phones. I'm on a sprint TP2 if that makes a difference.

Thanks.
good question lol . its based off sprints stock ROM and the only thing I changed sim card wise was the "stk" or sim tool kit which only is used for transferring contacts . which my ROM automatically reads contacts which are on the sim card . nothing should have changed in terms of radio support or networks .thanks for your interest !
This post has been thanked 1 times.