View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:45 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Sliding keyboard, no landscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by comics10 View Post
My phone has stopped switching to landscape mode when I slide open the keyboard. If I tilt the phone, it will switch to landscape mode because of the G-sensor but it will not recognize that the keyboard is out. When I close the keyboard it will switch for a second to landscape mode and then right back to portrait so whatever the magnetic sensor is obviously works but is slightly off or something. Can anyone help me please?
Does the hardware keyboard function normally? Meaning, can you type with it when you slide it out? If not I bet you have a problem with the ribbon cable.

Try what eric suggested.