View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:13 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Epic Touch 4G no question if I was getting a new phone with Sprint!
I was seriously concidering this one too till I heard about the HTC Evo Design 4G

Its a 4.0 screen with 540x960 res
1.2 single core qualcom processor
1.5 mega pixle front facing cam, 5.o rear facing
Sense 3.0
Android 2.3.4
World phone (supports sim card and runs on GSM and CDMA through sprints wimax)
4 gb on board em (3 taken by OS)
8gb sd card
1550 mAh battery (7hours)
best part.. 100 bucks out the door

Depending on how this phone looks I might pick it up
It just got realeased today (being the 23rd) I just have to wait for the sotres to open so I can go look at it

It is sapouse to be an inbetween from the evo shift to the evo 3d and is sapouse to replace the original evo now that its off the shelf :l

BUT on my reconasence to the sprint store today to ask about it...
I learned about a new beast.

November 15th ish... Google Nexus II is comming out.
It is almost exactly like the Galexy II in terms of demensions and processor and even resolution,except the phone is pure google android.
None of the blooted samsung interface or apps.
So it should run alot faster then the Galexy II
Im not sure what android its going to be running since the rep said that new android versions should be hitting the shelf soon, but the phone comes at the very least with 2.3.4

But from what he told me the phone will have the same processor, same screen, same res, same button configurations.
Just stripped from touchwiz. thats what he called it, I guess thats their(samsungs) user interface