View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:45 PM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 Mango vs iOS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@rrjskj I've been on them ever since February over this issue, they also wanted to charge me for the airwave but i said forget it and y should i have to use one to get the speeds advertised that i get just fine overnight and have gotten no matter what time in '09 and '10. they've promised me 2 dates that the tower would be fixed and failed to meet both of them. so today i emailed dan@sprint.com so now I'm preparing to leave and head over to t-mobile then I'll come back to sprint when the network vision rollout is complete.
@ eric12341 it was just a suggestion . thats ur choice not everywhere get's the best signal even if they say ur in the best coverage area, i dunno ur tower situation but they should have offered u a better solution by now i guess i can't complain since i got mines for free after 3weeks of telling them i ain't paying for anything but it does work ..anyways it was a thought ..good luck with whatever u decide to do .