View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 01:13 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO Design 4G

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
didnt think it was 3D... dual camera sounds like 1 on front and 1 on back :S

I think its spouse to be like an alternative to the evo 3d. (a review I saw said its replacing the original evo cause its about to be discontinued)
I had no idea this phone was around lol.

I mean I know its not out till like monday but I like what Im seeing.
The biggest thing I see is the fact that It can use a sim card lmao.
Saves me the trouble of adding new contacts all the first day lol

Aside from that, 1 gb available memory out the box (4 overall but 3 in use by the rom)
I think it said it comes with an 8gb sd card.

I was personally seriously concidering the epic 4g touch.. the phone is HUGE tho. Ive really gotten used to the 3.7 in screen of the tp2..
But everyone ses that the bigger screen will make up for the lack of a physical keyboard.

In anycase... Im glad I saw this post, It opened up my eyes to a great phone. I might just pick this up

I LOVE htc phones but I really didnt like the evo 3d. idk why but it just didnt fit right. Hopfully this one does.

The Iphone def did not fit my fancy
I was starting to concider either the samsung conquer or the epic 4g touch.
I was gana buy one sat night. I might have to wait a few more days lols
This post has been thanked 1 times.