View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:44 PM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Advice for Sprint users

I like sprint's customer service... The most recent problem I had was about early summer when I subscribed to some radio stations without knowing it, I was seeing what was there and must have pressed it

Anyways I called up customer service, asked why my bill had this extra charge (It happened twice since first month I didn't catch it). The rep told me what it was and without me asking, she offered to remove it and refund me for both months.

I don't know what reps you talked with, but a rep that knew I was looking at extra charges because I told them I was looking at my bill, and offered to refund me before I asked, I couldn't be happier with how she was. I can't say if she was the exception but the other times I had problems I went to the sprint stores and got the same level of service. Mainly they did what I needed, without asking many questions and seemed respectful. Another time was I had lost my charging cord for old phone, I went to sprint to ask them to buy one, they said they would just give me one for free and walked over to shelf and opened package and gave it to me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.