Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone 4S on SPRINT - Questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post
I'm also stuck trying to decide if I should trade in my EVO 4G for the 4S. I'm not THAT anti-Apple, but you can't deny that they have sold so many for a good reason. The one thing I really don't like about my 4G and the new Androids is that they are too damn big! I have always felt that the iPhone was a better sized phone, and now that the 4S has a SIM card, it's an added attraction for overseas travel. I tried all the flashing of roms and so forth but found I aint such a tweeker after all. I'd rather just stick with something basic that works. The one think I may miss is all the hacked (i.e., free) Android apps I can get w/o paying.
Still confused and undecided, however!!!
Im still on my EVO 4G. I thought about going to the Iphone 4S but a smaller screen is what I dont like.. I know people said I wont miss the larger screen because the resolution is better BUT I just cant get my self to go to this. Also, I am told there is STILL NO JAILBREAK (UNTETHERED) for the 4S and that is holding me back. THINGS I do on my EVO can only be accomplished with a JAILBREAK. Since there are no WIDGETS for the IPHONE, a jailbreak allows me to get something that will work like TOGGLE WIDGETS for bluetooth, wifi, etc ....

also the fact that I am going from a 4G phone to a 3G phone.. Not that there is great 4G coverage where I live or work, but still, I am going backwards for a lot of money.. Close to $433 for the 32G with Apple Care