View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:34 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
a quick question but do you know of a swype version that runs smoothly on android port?

I have one that works, its an older version though but it lags when it is swyping/typing... not sure if its because it is old and not optimized yet, or if it is because of the android port making it slower (Because swype in WM works fairly smooth)

I can post the apk if it isnt against rules so you can try it :S
Isn't that why we have RHOD's, for the physical keyboard? .

Never tried Swype myself... at least not on the TP2. I think there's a beta, I guess I can check it out. If it's just laggy, not sure what can be done other than the usual - insanely aggressive memory management .