View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 08:29 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
Hrm, anyone know how to disable the startup SOUND? I noticed the reg-key was missing for under HKLM/Software/HTC for StartupAnimation, so I added it and then also added the key "Enabled" and set it to 0. The Sprint animation doesn't show up, (which is good), but the chiming sound is still BLARING. It's LOOOOUUUUDDDD!!! Anyone know how to "turn it down" a tad? Thx!

verkion
I'm looking into this as well. it's useless and annoying... can this be killed somehow?

i know in Shap's Advanced Config, there is an option to adjust the volume but it has never worked for me.

Best... Member... Ever...