View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 08:28 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldog View Post
i have tried the kitchen on both a vista machine and 2 xp machines and for some reason i think my device isn't being recognized because when i go to flash it doesnt read ceos version that is on the ppc and that is going to be flashed...ive got bootloader 2.02 been trying both the regular ruu and noid.the ruu says not a valid rom fo rthis device...go figure..any ideas? hopefully im not making any noob errors...ive flashe dmy phone with old kitchen several times and never had this problem...any help would be greatly appreciated.
oh and i have alltel and right bootloader picked in drop downs...
The Alltel carrier OEM has a bad carrier ID in it. This causes both invalid device and checksum errors. An updated WM6.1.rar is available via the updater.