View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 07:41 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paran0idAndr0id View Post
Tethering works in Windows 7, Portable Wifi Hotspot worked pretty good for me, even when connecting more than one device, but I'm in a location that gets 2.75 Mbps dl.

Turning off Portable Wifi Hotspot....that's a different story. Freezes the OS every time and requires a reboot.

Battery life is still the main issue for me as far as making this my main OS on the tp2. I've disabled all widgets except the power toggle, v6 supercharger-256hp aggressive-hard to kill oom, no bloat app/task killers/memory managers, gps & wifi/cell network turned off. With all these settings disabled I got a max of 12 hours battery life, but that was rarely using the phone and 2 call at 20 minutes, no txt, 5 min of internet browsing.

I'll be back and forth between WinMo 6.5 (sprint stock rom) and frx071 depending on what I need. I have to admit, Sprint's stock rom of WinMo 6.5 does fairly well on battery life (about 2-3 days between charge) and using it regularly w/ text, internet, games, weather, bluetooth standby, but I know this is comparing apples to oranges.
you got two to three days between charges on stock ROM ? impossible . you must not use your phone much . stock ROM lasted me half a day ! all I did was text and browse the web during my lunch break . almost got rid of the phone because of it .