View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:35 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackorchid99 View Post
Thanks for all your hard work. All works great. But My Rhod 400 ( us cellular) reboots after making a Phone call or receiving a call..
Uh... ok. Reboots to WinMo? I don't know what I can do for you there. Something is very wrong - do you have a mix of some old build and some new or something? Make sure you start clean just with the bundle in the first post, don't mix and match. Delete your data.img, see if a new one makes any difference... I haven't heard of this in ages. Perhaps USSC just isn't compatible with our port? *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post
Now - I am trying to boot into Android - it says "HARET is not a valid Pocket PC application".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagmax View Post
Sounds like the crash corrupted your SD card. Time to reformat and start fresh. Some recommed you use HP Tool to format the card instead of Windows.
This would be one thing to try. You don't necessairly have to start fresh either - you can backup all your data and wipe the SD using the HP Tool (full format, FAT32) and then restore all your data to the card.

janusman, your issue sounds like a WinMo problem... Not sure, I've never had that happen personally.