View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:27 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo Connection Speeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Yeah it's been sooooo frustrating with these types of up and down speeds, love the phone and like the phone plan if I was to get what I am paying for, but unfortunately I have to deal with it right now.

I have been dealing with Sprint since February on this issue, first they said it was my phone and said to take it to a Sprint repair store, which I did, and then when I got their they said it was the network that was overloaded, which I told Sprint and then they admitted that they had network issues in the area, now I just moved to Florida and it's even worse than where I was living, and again they are wanting me to take my phone to a repair store to get looked at.

On a good note they did issue me a credit a while back for some of the crappy service that I received, but now they owe me a credit for the last few months. I think they have the right intentions but their service as far as the network better catch up to what they advertise quickly or they are going to loose some loyal customers. Sorry for the rant lol.
Yep, alot of people are complaining about this. On vacation this year at Disney and WPalm Beach, really had crappy service. no 4g either in both locations. Oh well, been with sprint for 5 years now but I think they are at least a year away from fixing all of this. Would rather leave and come back in a couple years imo.