View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:04 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint MMS working! (workaround) for non xdandroid users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
I couldn't get picture mail to load with FRX07 or FRX07.1. I tried entering the APN but it demands an entry for "APN Name" and "APN". Anyone know what goes in those fields? Nothing has worked (I'm on Sprint).

So, I gave "Gosms Pro" a try and now picture mail loads fine but I don't care for the interface. Is there a way to disable the app without uninstalling it?
You can put literally anything in for APN and APN Name, it will work. I've had "Android" and "internet", I've had "Sprint" and "MMS", I've had "none" and "none" (literally, the word none...) and it always worked. Since CDMA doesn't really use APN's, these values are actually ignored.

MMSC has to be correct, and MNC/MCC as well, which should be pre-populated...