View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:21 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Increase Android Volume

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
just from personal experience , I don't believe there is a bleed over . as my android volume remained the same after a fresh flash . plus I agree android volume is really quite . especially when using speaker phone .
These files wouldn't effect Android. However, there are these exact same files in our system image, and I imagine there's different values you can plug in to adjust the volume. There's also some new acoustic code that fixes pretty much all of the audio issues (static, low speakerphone volume, etc) but it currently introduces new issues (like volume control being completely useless in-call...)