View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:11 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: review on engadget

Engadget is notoriously biased, however, I didn't feel the author of this article was particularly bashing the OS. He stated a few criticisms that bother him and could bother others. I find that he's generally incorrect about the capitalizations, but I dislike the Mango changes to Marketplace search as well... is it enough to not like it? No, I love the platform, but it is something I would change. I do find the search function consistent, though, which is far more important to me than that one preference.

The screen resolution is also a sore subject, given the iPhone's screen resolution is definitely its only strong point (in my opinion), BUT, I haven't seen too many Android phones sporting a better resolution either.