View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:10 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kitchen released

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
I was able to pull it by changing 4 keys in the registry of the ROM.
The simple way is to search for "Transport.exe" and replace four of the five. The one you don't want to replace is "Transportlocation" or something like that. There should be four in a cluster. Replace it with tmail.exe and you'll have standard SMS. Then bake in a standard Arcsoft client and you'll have it all gone. Delete ArcMSG.exe and it'll all go away.
I'm gonna try to delete all files that will no longer be needed from the rom as well to save the space for the replacement Arcsoft that will get cooked in. If you have any ideas on that list of files as well it would be greatly appreciated.