View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:30 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AutoInstall Program (w/ Silent cab install)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryguy1 View Post
I thought I read somewhere on here that you can use a program to modify the CAB file to install to storage card. I will have to find that again, as I found out that almost everything on my card has to be reinstalled after each hard reset or rom change. I was hoping that all I needed was the shortcuts.
Oh you go find that post now fryguy, NOW!! lol

Not that i've started using it yet, but i switched from sbp backup to Sprite backup (6.10) for this exact reason... it now has a feature that allows you to restore backups even after Rom upgrades and reflashes.... should take alot of the legwork out of these contstant upgrades... I'll truly be happy when i have a 'one touch' solution for reinstating my settings, customizations and setups....

Best... Member... Ever...