View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:08 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
still auto-boot, no friend use TP2 or EVO4G, only way is to buy a charge device...
Lmiller and I went through this in the past. We were lucky that the charge we did have was enough to either get us in recovery or android itself. Once android boots, it will begin charging. Unfortunately I cant even make you a new LK because its too risky to flash with such low batt power.

I'm not sure, but does the tri color screen charge ?

I got a dead battery, im going to try to see if i can solve this for you. I'm really trying to bump up this dev thread to a test thread so other can start testing. And i think before that happens we need to figure this battery issue out.

Last edited by [ACL]; 10-15-2011 at 10:15 PM.